In the future, ALPMA Connect will be the central point of contact for all ALPMA topics in the area of service and spare parts. The basic version of the platform includes your individual contact to customer service (ticketing, video or chat), the spare parts catalog APSIS 4.0 and a dashboard for a production overview. Newly delivered ALPMA machines are connected to the system automatically and free of charge, but older machines can also be retrofitted.
ALPMA Connect offers the following benefits for our customers:
- Shorter waiting time for problem solving
- Creation of a knowledge database by solving tickets
- Fast finding (3D view) and ordering of spare parts
- Evaluation of own machine data, without separate development effort or external solution
- Convenient access from all devices
ALPMA Connect is being continuously developed and expanded with new functions. Future functional enhancements include:
- Individual data and fault evaluations
- Training, tests and information material for technicians
- Predictive Maintenance
- Process optimization with A.I
The future of dairy is now. To have an impression of the possibilities of ALPMA Connect click here to watch the interactieve spare parts catalogue “APSIS 4.0 ” from ALPMA. Or have a look in our APSIS-flyer.